Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Slice of Break

Over break Julia Michele Obama Chavez Venezuela Johnson Golslee Pods Fort Collins Klein Beundel* and I went sledding. Sure, we only went down three times but it was still fun. Well on the way back. Let me start from the beginning...

Julia and I had planned to meet each other at the park, but I was not ready so I told her to come down to my house. She finally picked up my phone call and complained. When she finally got here I was ready and she said she was too tired and she had walked too far DOWNHILL. I told her that we would go even if I had to drag her up the hill, which I did all the way UPHILL. She complained the whole way so I threw snow at her. Finally we go to the bottom of the hill and she commanded "TAKE ME TO THE TOP" At that moment I wanted to kill her but I did not. She started to  "*#@^" at me so I did it anyway. She "#%^@"ed right when a small child came down the hill and said, "Mommy that little girl said......" I quickly pulled the "queen pain" away before she did anything we would regret later. We went down a few times before she had to go potty. As she did it I hid her sled. After she did this she announced "I AM NOW READY TO GO HOME." I told her "REALLY!?" Because she had just made me drag her all the way to the top and through the street and now she was "cold." She told me that she would drag me back, but I know that she only offered to because it was downhill. Even though Julia Michele Obama Chavez Venezuela Johnson Golslee Pods Fort Collins Klein Beundel really got on my nerves and was acting like a sassy diva i still love her and she it a sister to me.**

*This amazing name is something you should be jealous of.
**I was given permission by Julia Michele Obama Chavez Venezuela Johnson Golslee Pods Fort Collins Klein Beundel to write this

3 comments:

  1. What an interesting sled experience you two had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You use an interesting voice with this piece that brings to light the fun you may have had that had nothing to with sledding and everything to do with your friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so fun, and I can see we saw that experience in VERY different ways! I love you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete