Monday, April 6, 2015

Outliers

Over the week before spring break and the week of spring break I finally read the book Outliers written by Malcolm Gladwell. This book is non-fiction and Malcolm Gladwell tells about some of the reasons of people success. For example he talks about how being born in a certain month or year can affect a persons success. This book was so interesting, normally I do not like non-fiction book because they are sometimes boring and confusing. I think that this book was the total opposite. I was intrigued to read throughout the whole book and I wanted to constantly read more of it. Overall this book was amazing and I would definitely recommend it.

To Be Read List: The Martian

3 comments:

  1. I agree non-fiction is sometimes boring. I now really want to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, it's very intriguing.

      Delete
  2. This does sound kind of interesting!

    ReplyDelete