Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Fault in our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars
Blog by Haley Russell

This week I read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. This book was really amazing and sad. I think that this book has some extensive content but is amazingly written. It is also a pretty sad book so if you don't like sad books i wouldn't recommend it. 
This book is about a girl named Hazel with stage IV lung cancer. Along her journey she becomes friends with a guy named Augustus. She goes to Amsterdam and even though she is put down by her favorite author Augustus it there to help her through it.
If i were going to give this book a rating i would rate it a four and a half because i really liked this book
This week i am officially reading The Arm of the Starfish by Madeleine O'Engle

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read this for SO long. I've never heard a bad review of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont hear about this book a lot, but when I do it always makes me want to read it.

    ReplyDelete