Sunday, November 17, 2013

Tangerine

My book group book is Tangerine written by Edward Bloor. So far this book has been really good and really intriguing. This book is written in the first person which was a switch from the last book I had read that had been in third person. 

So far this book has been about a guy named Paul who is moving to Florida. He has to go to a new school and once again get out shined by his brother Erik who plays football. His father cares more about football then Paul's own sport which is soccer, even though erik used to play soccer. Many other events happen that effect the story greatly, but if you are thinking of reading this book it would probably give it away. 

5 comments:

  1. Tangerine sound cool. I have been told it is really weird, which makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never really known what it is exactly tangerine was about. Now I know a little bit more! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I'll make sure to read that sometime

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this a couple of years ago, and it's good, if kindof wierd let's face it.

    ReplyDelete