Sunday, November 24, 2013

Tangerine

This week I finished Tangerine  by Edward Bloor. This final part of the book I read was really good and had a lot of detail. Paul (the main character) starts to remember things that have affected him and he also does things that he learns to regret. There were many twist and turns in the final lapse of this story. However I do not like how that author ended this book, because i feel like it was kind of dull compared to the rest of the book.I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who wants to read it. I think that it has a great story line and overall message.

3 comments:

  1. I really want to read this book, it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I didn't like the book at all. But perspectives change. Awesome layout of the blog! I luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a lot of contradiction as to wether the book is good or not, so thanks for another opinion!

    ReplyDelete