Saturday, October 18, 2014

Ready Player One

This week I read Ready Player One written by Ernest Cline. This book takes place in the year 2044, society is a mess and everyone is stuck in a virtual world named OASIS. In OASIS there is a hidden lottery ticket, that is everyone dream to find. Wade Watts has spent his whole life trying to find this ticket, suddenly it becomes more than a game and Wade has to fight between the game, the players, and the real world. I though that this book was kind of weird, I was kind of confused when I first read the book, but eventually things started to make sense. Overall I liked this book and I would recommend it.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, so a future book. It sounds interesting. Might read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really interesting book. I'll think about reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a cool book, I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read this book. It sounds really interesting. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds cool. Thank for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete