Monday, October 6, 2014

Between Shade of Grey

I read Between shades of Grey written by Ruta Sepetys. This book is about a girl named Lina and her brother and mother who one night are taken out of their house in Lithuania and deported to a concentration camp in Siberia. They have to go through brutal treatment and being treated like slaves. I loved this book because it is shown from the perfect perspective. Not from an adult or like a really young child, but from somebody who understands for the most part what is happening. Content Warning-- There are a few parts that some people might not like, but overall it is not too bad. Overall I would definitely recommend this book.  

6 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting. I'll look into reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a pretty cool book, i will definitely add to my TBR

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a book that I will read. adding it to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read this, but people say that it's amazing. Thanks for the suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read this book. I am going to read it next probably if possible. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete