Monday, October 27, 2014

Eleanor and Park

This week I read Eleanor and Park written by Rainbow Rowell. It is about a girl named Eleanor and a guy named Park who are both sixteen and do not necessarily fit in. On the first day of school they are forced to sit together due to lack of seating on the bus. Eventually they sit together every day and become friends, then more than friends. I really liked this book because I think it was really well written and it had so much feeling and depth in it. CONTENT WARNING: Pretty much the whole book, it is more of a mature book that touches on pretty much every subject.

6 comments:

  1. Interesting, very very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good book. I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Eleanor and Park!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have wanted to read this for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this sounds like a really good book. I'll put it on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this book. The descriptions and scenarios are amazingly accurate.

    ReplyDelete