Friday, February 27, 2015

1 March Slice of Life Challenge - Crossed Toes


The sound of flapping wings fills our ears. We walk down the freshly damp pathway as 1,000 pairs of wings circle our heads. We places our feet carefully, looking out for the ones that land on the gravel. All different colors, shapes, and sizes, and they are all different in their own ways. The lush and artificial rain forest is their habitat, with many trees, leaves, steams, turtles, rocks, gravel, people, and flowers to land on and live off of. It is like a parade with a special choreographed dance, each with their own specific steps. Even though it is not the wild, it is still a incredible unique experience. 



9 comments:

  1. Thats cool, you sounded like you enjoyed your self. Where were you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you described it without actually saying where you were. Were you at the butterfly pavilion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you start this and don't say where you are. Butterfly pavilion right? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like such a cool experience! I loved how you described their flight like a parade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you described this place very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First I thought they were geese, but then you said "different colors," so now I'm thinking rainbow geese...?

    ReplyDelete
  7. First I thought they were geese, but then you said "different colors," so now I'm thinking rainbow geese...?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you paint such a clear picture in my head without actually completing it and telling me where I am. Nice Slice and I love your descriptions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm guessing the Butterfly Pavilion as well. What an awesome way to describe it.

    ReplyDelete