Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Wild Trees

My Book Choosing Process

When choosing a book I normally choose it by people recommending it and if I am interested in what it is about. If many people have read it and enjoyed it, then I will want to try reading it. Also if the book is not about something that I am interested in reading, I not going to be interested half way through the book. My book choosing process has stayed mostly the same since the beginning of the year.

Favorite Book

My favorite book that I have read this year is I am Malala written by Christina Lamb and Malala Yousafzai. Even though this book is non-fiction, it is really interesting and incredibly written

The Wild trees

Over Winter Collective I read the fiction book,The Wild Trees written by Richard Preston. This book is about the redwood trees on California's coast. They are over thirty-five stories high and a group of people decides to climb the trees at great risk. This book has a lot of suspense and adventure, making it interesting and intriguing all the way throughout. I thought that this book had a totally different plot then any book I have read before and it was written in a very unique way. Overall I think that this book was incredible and I would definitely recommend it.

Next Books:

Beautiful Creatures
Outliers
Impulse
The Martian

No comments:

Post a Comment