Monday, February 2, 2015

Girls Acting Catty

January 30, 2015

This week I read the fiction book Girls Acting Catty written by Leslie Margolis. I have seen a few people read this book and not like it, however I wanted to see what I thought of the book. This book is about a girl named Annabelle who has dealt with the boys, but now she has to deal with the popular group at school, and nothing seems to be working. The book is about how she deals with the populars. I also did not really like this book, it was not very interesting, and I got bored quickly, however I think that if you have not read it, I would want to know your opinion on the book.   

TBR: Out of the Easy, Impulse, The Wild Trees

2 comments:

  1. I read a little bit of this book and got bored quickly... thats a good description though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. Seems a little boring to me, too.

    ReplyDelete