Friday, September 5, 2014

Everybody Sees the Ants

This week I read Everybody Sees the Ants written by A. S. King. This book is about a boy named Lucky Linderman who is a freshman in high school. He has been bullied by a guy named Nader since kindergarten. Also when Lucky dreams he, he dreams of his MIA grandfather who was in the Vietnam war. Eventually Lucky finds himself caught between his dreams and reality. I thought that this book was amazing and I really enjoyed it. I think that it was written in a pretty unique way, where you kind of half to figure out what is going on along the way. The genre of the book is Fiction but it has some non-fiction elements to it. Warning: There is some mature language in this book and they talk about some mature things, so if you do not like that type of thing I would not recommend reading it.

TBR list for future books to read:

The summer of letting go
Counting by 7s
My mother the cheerleader
When you reach me

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good book. Adding it to TBR list :) I recommend Counting by 7s and When you reach m

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing! I wasn't going to read it before but now I definitely will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everything that you've said here, I thoroughly enjoyed this book as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was the first book that I was going to read, and I will, but now I want to read a few other books before. I will read it eventually and I cant wait!

    ReplyDelete