Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Summer of Letting Go

This week I read The Summer of Letting Go written by Gae Polisner.It is a fiction book that  starts out with the girl named Francesca (nicknamed Frankie) whose younger brother died when he was four. Frankie has always felt responsible for his death. She then begins to start babysitting a boy (also named Frankie) who reminds Francesca of her younger brother and they create a unique close relationship. Along with this she also starts to like her best friend's boyfriend. I really loved this book. It was really well written and kind of mysterious. It was also a pretty believable book and I felt like I was there watching the story happen.

Next three books to read-
1. Looking for Alaska
2. Unbroken
3. Eleanor and Park


5 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome, actually. I guess I'll read it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should read all of those TBR Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really good. Adding it to my TBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in the process of reading that book. It is really good!

    ReplyDelete