Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Thirteen Reasons Why

Over the summer I read Thirteen Reasons Why. This book is about a girl who commits suicide. Before doing this she makes thirteen tapes to tell people why she did it. It is told from the view of a guy who is on the tape. I really loved this book, it was interesting because it took you through her life, but from another persons perspective. I would definitely recommend this book, there is a little bit of language in it, but it was a amazing book. 

To be read list-
Out of the Easy
When you Reach me
The Maze Runner
Endangered
Unbroken
Secret Life of bees
Eleanor and Park

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to read that book but I never got to it. I will think about it. Thanks for the considerate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wanted to read this book. It sounds very good. Thank you for the recommendation!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of this book but also haven't gotten around to reading it. It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete