Friday, September 19, 2014

The Maze Runner

This week I read The Maze Runner written by James Dasher. This book was fiction and it starts out with a boy named Thomas who wakes up into this maze and only remembering his name. He has a box of supplies with him and is very confused. Then he meets this group that is also in the maze and was waiting for him to arrive for the supplies. They are trying to get out of the maze that they are in but the doors on the edge are only open during the day and you do not want to be stuck in the maze during the night. I did not really like this book, it was really slow in the beginning and to me it did not really pick up until the end of the middle where it was kind of too late.

6 comments:

  1. I Really LOVED this books, but it is kind of slow at the beginning, depending on what you think is slow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this book sounds pretty good and i think i will read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this book sounds pretty good and i think i will read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this book sounds pretty good and i think i will read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this book and I didn't love it. I think that it is a great idea, but wasn't written well. thanks for the suggestion though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I probably won't read this. Thanks for letting me know that it isn't very good.

    ReplyDelete