Sunday, November 2, 2014

Breathing Underwater

This week I read Breathing Underwater written by Alex Flinn. It is a fiction book about a guy named Nick Andreas. To everyone around him he seems like the charming popular guy, but on the inside everything is different. Suddenly he has to go to anger management for hitting his girl friend and keep a journal. He is dealing with his girlfriend, his behavior, and his father, who is abusive. I really liked the main character in this, because he was believable and it was dealing with real issues. I liked this book. I think that it was well written, but it was a little hard to follow. Overall I would definitely recommend this book. My book group is kindred.

7 comments:

  1. I have not heard of this before, but I might want to read it. Thank you for the definition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!!!! I bought that book recently and I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Approx. how long is this book? I will see if it's in the library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like it has the possibility to be a really good read, thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I should read it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete