Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Chaotic

Slice of Life
November 10, 2014

"Where does this go again?" "Can I have the tape?" "Bring me the tape." "Well why don't you help them?" Decorating for a holiday would seem exciting, calm, and relaxed, but it is pretty chaotic. People scrambling around, someone lying on the middle of the floor, a burning smell coming from the kitchen, and sharp things, everywhere. Suddenly through the misted of it, it starts to roll of the table, and its made of glass. Straight onto the hardwood floor, there is shattered glass everywhere.

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you started your slice of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I like that slice Haley. I totally agree with the first line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very dramatic slice of life, but dramatic in a good way nice work!

    ReplyDelete