Friday, December 12, 2014

Lost

Book blog
December 12, 2014

This week I read Lost written by Sarah Beth Durst. This book is a fiction book about a girl named Lauren who become trapped in a town called lost. Every time she tries to leave this town, she somehow gets lead back. The only way to get out of the town in to figure out what she is missing, and this book is about how she does that. I like the main character, because she seemed believe able. I thought that this book was pretty good, it was not the most amazing book that I have ever read, but I thought that it was not bad. I thought it was pretty well written, but it could have had a bit more detail. Overall I thought that it was a decent book and I would recommend it if you like romance tried in with mystery.

Next three books-  Outliers, My Mother the Cheerleader, and The Martian

2 comments: