Thursday, December 4, 2014

LIfe is not fair, but it is not unfair either

Unfairness and envy are similar. I think people always want what they cannot have, and do not realize that they cannot always get what they want. The way I see it envy makes us think that what we have is unfair. There is not a specific time that I can remember, these two things have always been there, hovering around us like. I hear a question about unfairness at least twice a week. At school, home, and in public. Why is the question not, "Why do they get that, even though I get this." Maybe asking that would make people realize what they are actually asking. Life is not fair, but it is not unfair, and we should be more thankful and grateful for what we have, because there is always somebody who is in a worse situation.

3 comments:

  1. Nice SOL... so true: life is not fair, but it is not unfair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was deep... You make a lot of great points, and I agree, people should be more grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was actually pretty deep...I like it!

    ReplyDelete