Monday, January 19, 2015

Confessions of a private school murder

This week I read Confessions of a private school murder written by James Patterson. It is a fiction book about a girl named Tandy. After her parents and her brother's girlfriends death, she begins to start to solve the mystery of the death of a classmate, but has to figure out the mystery soon because she is the next victim. I thought that this book was really good, it was a little confusing in the beginning because it does not start in a totally clear spot, but overall I think this was a good book.

2 comments:

  1. I read a book like this by James Patterson. I don't remember what it was called but I remember that is was pretty good but so creepy i couldn't finish is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this book sounds overall good.

    ReplyDelete