Monday, January 5, 2015

Crossed Toes

Slice of Life
December 5, 2014

A screech comes comes from the other line of the phone. I look over and I see struggle beyond compare and a person gasping for breath. More screams come and the issue is a broken fish filter. A cord from it has gotten stuck ing the wrong spot and no matter how hard she pulls, it will not come lose. More noises come that do not have a name. Another pair of hands comes into the situation and the cord has moved, but not much else has happened. The problem happened 45 minutes ago, and it is not out yet. Suddenly the pulling has caused the filter to come out along with some nasty stuff, but in everything the cord has been released and the filter is fixed. It took an hour, but everything is solve, other than the net that is too small for the large fish.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not totally sure what is going on in this, but I do like how urgent and frantic it all sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kam, but it was really cool sounding. I think that the tank filter was broken and the fish could have died. Did you help, or just write your SOL.

    ReplyDelete