Sunday, January 11, 2015

If I stay

January 9, 2015

This week I read If I stay written by Gayle Forman. This book is about a girl named Mia who suddenly gets into a car accident with her parents and brother, who do not make it. For some reason she gets caught in a place between life and death, and she has to decide between staying and moving on with her parents and brother. This book was really good, it had a lot of detail and it was interesting all the way through. Also the plot got more interesting throughout the book. Overall I would definitely recommend this book.

5 comments:

  1. I've had a bit of pressure to read this book. I'll look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book! so glad I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. I'm reading this book this week. It's a really good book so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read this book soon. I have heard a lot of good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read this book, but I can never get it! It's so frustrating! Good review.

    ReplyDelete