Monday, January 26, 2015

Ripper

January 26, 2015
100th post

This week I read Ripper, which is a fiction book written by Stefan Petrucha. This book is about a boy named Carter Young who lives in New York, where a serial killer has broken loose and has began to kill women just like Jack the Ripper. Carter is a foster child who starts to work on this case with an investigator, but it is carter that realizes the connection between the two serial killers, and must stop it before it is too late. I thought that this book was really well written and was an interesting twist on the mystery of Jack the Ripper. I also liked how this book kept me interested all the way through, and the beginning of the book really made me want to read more. Overall I would recommend this book, it was very good.

Next three books -  Montmorency,  The Martian, and Outliers


No comments:

Post a Comment