Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Fangirl

This week I read Fangirl written by Rainbow Rowell. This book is about a girl named Cath who is a huge fan of Simon Snow. A writer her and her twin sister Wren have followed since they were little. I was what connected them and helped them through everything hard in their lives. When they go to high school Wren decides she does not want to be roommates with Cath and Cath begins to have a hard time figuring out who she is without her sister. I thought that this book was good. My favorite character was Wren because she seemed so real. It was not my favorite book, but it was not terrible. I think that it was a well written book, that many people would enjoy reading. Overall I would recommend this book.

Outliers
Kindred
My mother the cheerleader

No comments:

Post a Comment