Friday, November 7, 2014

Looking for Alaska

I read Looking for Alaska written by John Green. This book is about a guy named Miles Halter. In his junior year of high school, he heads off to Culver Creek Boarding school. While sitting in his room with new roommate, he meets a girl named Alaska Young. She becomes close friends with him. I really liked this book. It was written in a way that was like a roller coaster of emotions. Lastly the book was really well written. The content warning covers the whole book, it talks about everything there is, drugs, language, sex, and such. I would definitely recommend this book.

4 comments:

  1. I really want to read Looking for Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds really good; I keep wanting to read it but I never do. Thanks for the recommendation :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a really good book. I really enjoyed it although it did cover some mature topics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the first part of this book, but the last part was kind of boring.

    ReplyDelete