Saturday, November 15, 2014

I am Malala

November 16, 2014 - I am Malala

This week I read the non-fiction book, I am Malala written by Malala Yousafzai. This book is a self written biography about a girl named Malala who grew up in Pakistan. When the Taliban took over she spoke up for girls education and on a school bus home from school, she was shot in the head. This book was amazing. It had some more mature content, but it gave another view of what was going on in the world. I liked how it was non-fiction, and it was not boring one bit. Overall I would definitely recommend this book. 

Next three books:

Out of the easy
My mother the cheerleader
The Martian

My book group is kindred

6 comments:

  1. Hmm. Not for me but still pretty cool! Oh and by the way. READ THE MARTIAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really wanted to read this, i'm glad it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very good book. It is not one I would normally read but it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! She was shot in the head! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! You made it sound soooooo interesting. Plus I have to read more non fiction books! But that is HARD to read about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read this book. It sounds really interesting and I have heard about Malala and this story but i think that it would be really interesting to learn about it from her

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW. That's deep. DO you think I would enjoy it?

    ReplyDelete