Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Cobble stone

Slice of Life - November 12, 2014

Walking through the streets is a different experience all together. The cobble stone, unfamiliar underneath my feet. My mom struggling in her high heels. So unlike the smoothed concrete street of colorado.The overwhelming smells, both good and bad. Pizza, flowers and wine. So strong, deeply inhaling, it can almost be tasted. Shops line the street and in between the blocks dark alleys. People walking all around us speaking one of beautiful romance languages. The tone of their voices are uplifting and bright. This is Italy. 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that was really good with the, not telling where you are in the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Italy. I'm very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a great description. I hope you had fun in Italy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds awesome. I've never been out of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! This feels like a poem, the way you wrote it. Vivid imagery and details, like your mom struggling to walk in her heels. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete