Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Icy

Slice of life - November 17, 2014

When the first snow came the weather outside has an intense chill that slithered down my spine. Ice rans through my veins. Conversation ended as the snow began to fall. We hurried inside and the warm tried to take on the cold still addicted to our faces, resulting in our faces turning bright red. After the color came back we went out again. The snowflakes fell and latched onto our eye lashes. Our breath floated and danced around us, wandering with no destination. The snow builded up and soon people are made piles to jump into just like the leaves from the last week. The leaves had not even all fallen off, it had changed so quickly.

4 comments:

  1. I love the cold. I love to see the snowflakes and i love the clothes and i love sledding and skiing and I love to smuggle up with a book or a movie and my dog or kitty. I love the cold a lot. I also love the second line of your SOL, "Ice rans through my veins"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cold after playing basketball, or volleyball, I like it after being active, but not just random. Your description was well written like when you said how the heat was 'addicted' to your face when the cold came. It was a good SOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The description of the eyelashes was really cool. Nice writing!

    ReplyDelete