Monday, March 9, 2015

10 March, Slice of Life Challenge Book Blog - Yes, Ronaldo,Yes

I read A Tree Grows in Brooklyn written by Betty Smith. This book is split into five different parts each set in a different year. It is based around the Tree of Heaven. This book follows a family of four. The book follows the family, mostly following the daughter, named Francie, through two decades of their lives.A lot of stuff happens and crisises. This book was really good, a lot happens, but it is really detailed and not very confusing. Overall I thought that this book was amazing and perfect for anybody.



TBR: Outliers, The Martian, and City of Bones

4 comments:

  1. I respectfully disagree. I HATED everything about this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a good book. I have heard about it before but I haven't read it yet. Thanks of the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, what is yes, Ronaldo, yes, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why Yes, Ronaldo, yes? Sounds like a good book

    ReplyDelete