Wednesday, March 18, 2015

19 March, Slice of Life Challenge - Yes, Ronaldo, Yes

The clouds darken out my window. I try to do my homework, but outside draws my attention. The weather has said it has been going to rain for days, but it never has. The neighbors house looks the same. The multi-colored roof, brick house, green lining, and creepy dolls in the window. I look back to the mountain of homework and before I realize it the first raindrop falls. A large and thick drop splashes on our roof, like a tear from the sky. The rest of the drops come until it is a full down poor.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent descriptions as always, you did a good job building up to the rainfall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You conveyed such beauty about the weather with the words you selected. I'm wondering what the significance of the title is.

    ReplyDelete