Monday, March 2, 2015

3 March Slice of Life Challenge, Book Blog - Crossed Toes

This week I read Beautiful Creatures written by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl This book is about a guy named Ethan Wate who lives in the small town of Gatlin, where people do not move to. Suddenly a girl named Lena Duchannes shows up at Ethan's high school and weird things start to happen along, like a strange event that the two can see involving their ancestors whenever they touch a certain locket. A bunch of strange events lead to Ethan finding out that Lena comes from a family of castors. This book is a romantic fiction book with magic involved. I thought that it was really good, even though it was fiction . and had things like magic and seeing into the past, it was written in a way that was really realistic. Overall this book was incredibly well written and really interesting book, that I would definitaly recomend

TBR: Outliers, The Martian, Beautiful Darkness

3 comments:

  1. this sounds like a interesting book. I might need to check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met Margaret Stohl at a book signing a while ago. I have this book on my bookshelf but have never gotten around to reading it. I think I might..

    ReplyDelete