Saturday, March 21, 2015

22 March, Slice of Life Challenge - Umm, Can you not

Sports. That word makes people think and feel all different things. Many people do not like them, and it is not their thing. But for the people that do play sports they know all about the fervid feeling. When I think of the word sports so many things appear in my mind. Feelings and memories are the biggest things. The memories of winning, losing, and teammates. The moments when you run off the field, dripping with sweat, and feeling the best you have ever felt. The games that you have played so hard it hurts to move the next day. Another important thing is emotions. These emotions are the things that drive you to play as hard and all out. Lastly is the fun involved. You do not have to be a professional to have fun with what ever sport.

4 comments:

  1. I love how you explained the feeling. I play softball so I know how it feels. :)

    Eva Weisert
    ISKL Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Sports are cool. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how detailed you were, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you talked about your sports memories.

    ReplyDelete