Sunday, March 8, 2015

9 March, Slice of Life challenge - Yes, Ronaldo, Yes

The sun has started to melt the snow and it reflects off of the dark grey cement. As I place each foot I dodge the dark slushed snow. The leash gripped around my fingers jerks. We have reached the house with the neighborhood bullies. Three dogs that look cuddly, but have been treated so poorly, they are extremely violent. My dog makes the largest semi- circle possible to avoid them. We get by without having to deal without waking them up.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I like how you made it sort of like a poem. I also like the tiny bit of suspense, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the way you described something sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate to your slice. There are these really mean scary dogs by my moms house that my dogs always get scared by. I also liked how you talked about the snow and the cement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome descriptions as always. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete