Friday, March 28, 2014

SOL 28/31 Max and Kam's Class

16

You may look at this number and think oh your sweet sixteen party or some math thing. But I think of it as very lucky. I have tried to get this number every year or season the I can, because I do not know what it is, but every year or season when I got that number I would play really well and even something great would happen. But on the other hand when I did not get the number bad things would happen. So to you it might just be a number, but to me it way more than that.

3 comments:

  1. Thats really interesting. My lucky number is seven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool,and I like the opening sentence especially. I have multiple lucky numbers for different things, but my favorite is probably 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you made a post out of a simple thing like a number. Happy end of SOLSC!!

    ReplyDelete