Tuesday, March 4, 2014

SOLSC 4/31 Max and Kam's Classroom

This week I read Across the Universe written by Beth Revis. I loved this book so much. It's about a girl named Amy who is "frozen" and put on a spaceship to arrive at a new earth 300 years from when she is "frozen." But 50 years before they are supposed to get to earth she gets unplugged and very bad things start to happen. I loved this book very much. It switches back and forth from the two main characters, but it does it really well. Overall this was an amazing book.

4 comments:

  1. This book sounds really good! Its definitely on myTBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never even heard of this before. Is it well known?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked how you described the book summary. Not giving to much away but making people want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is definitely on my To Read list. This was a really good post, you described the book really wel.

    ReplyDelete