Tuesday, March 18, 2014

SOLSC 18/31 MAx adn Kam's classroom

This week I read Beta written by Rachel Cohn. It starts out with a genetically engineered sixteen year-old girl named Elysia. She is the first teen beta ever created. She is put into a store to be bought. She is bought by the family of the Governor. She is there for company in replace of there old daughter who left to go to an university. But after a while she starts to get memories, starts to taste, adn starts to feel. Everything opposite than what a beta should be. Many other big events happen, but I would not want to spoil it. Overall this was a really good book that I loved.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds really cool, and now I want to read it, thanks for the suggestion! Was it an easy read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOunds really futuristic.. Good suggesion. Would I like it though?

    ReplyDelete