Thursday, March 13, 2014

SOLSC 13/31 Max ad Kam's Classroom


I stand in a dark room with four sides, and there is no way out. Then they turn into mirrors and smash into a million pieces. I am in another room, with no walls just a long infinite stretch. I run everywhere for so long, but all of a sudden I find a knife and I stab the floor. The floor breaks open and I drop for what seems like hours. I splash into water, it is pitch black. There is not up, there is no down. So all I can do is sink deeper and deeper until I am no longer awake. Sinking deeper and deeper. I never breathe again, yet I am still alive. I fall back asleep to a noise, then wake up to my alarm clock. 

2 comments:

  1. Cool. It was kind of like my dream. NIce descriptive words



    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Julia, it sounds like you had a pretty weird dream, and you did a good job describing it.

    ReplyDelete