Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SOLSC 19/31 Max and Kam's Classroom

It is one of those things that you either love it or you hate it. To me there is not in between or "like it." This thing is soccer. I have seen both sides from many people but that could never change my decision about it. I will always love the sport even if I am not playing it. During our off season I spend most of the time dreaming how when the season starts again and I can get those grass stains and bruises. They may seem like something that you would not want to get, but it tells me that I play hard. The acceleration of running down the filed while dribbling the ball. The other part I love is when I can play soccer with my friends. Either with them or against them it is the best and most fun feeling in the world. I wish that feeling could be bottled because everyone should be able to feel this.

2 comments:

  1. I liked your slice, but i particularly liked the last line: "I wish that feeling could be bottled because everyone should be able to feel this."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally with Aaron on this last line; it is terrific. So unique and well put. I like this slice as a whole. It tells me so much about you, which I love.

    ReplyDelete